EL PONY

EL PONY
Le botas match the color of the truck!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

DJ Pony's Obsticles

On Monday, January 25 I woke up at around 8:30am to get to work at my CAD job down on Shattuck and Center Street. Like a usual day in the office I walked in said hola to my boss and went to my computer station to continue work on drawings of the Doe Library.
At about noon i felt a little rumble in my tummy and though to myself "PONY Does thou need to use the restroom" and I answered "SI" so i got up, grabbed my keycard (for some reason every door needs to be opened with this) and slowly made my way to the restroom.
The restroom at work is a small maybe 15X15 room which includes a stall and a urinal. Being a Pony I had to take a SHIT thus as you would have guessed I went into the stall. I walked in checked the toilet (IDK WHY but i did... never know if it might be broken or duurrrrtttyy... you dont want to take a number 2 in a durrrttty toilet) saw that everything was fine turned around and locked to stall door.
I noticed that the lock on the door was a little loose, it would make a full turn before it would lock... yet nature had taken its course and I needed to take a seat.
(10 minutes later) I finish doing my thing... I walk to the stall door and tried to get out..
NOOOO!!!! to my surprise the damn lock was jammed and although it would turn it would not release the lock... i thought to myself "DJ PONY WAT THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA DO" ... I did not know... I was scared but most importantly... I was trapped... I felt... well i felt like a Pony trapped in a stall (muahahah).
So with my tail between my legs i did the only reasonable thing I could think of... I crawled out as fast as possible so no one would open the door as i did this.
Washed my hands in the sink looked in the mirror and said "PONY... Your good" laughed and went back to my computer station.
The only thing i could think about was of the next guy who has to use the stall and the surprised/confused look on his face when he tries hour after hour to open the door... and it never WILL!!!!

1 comment: