EL PONY

EL PONY
Le botas match the color of the truck!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

EL Fork



To start it off... back in the day WAY BACK WAAAYY BACk.. freshman year I remember my buddy and I, lets call him EL NEGRO had a couple of drinks at a well know and respected (at least in those days) fraternity... I, being the responsible one (muahaha) tell EL NEGRO that it is time to go home... (NOT GONNA LIE I was a little under the influence and this story might be a little different than others might remember BUT HEY ITS MY BLOG) :) WE get to our dwelling, which freshman year was GRIFFITHS SECOND FLOOR (WOOHH WOOHHTT WOOHTT!!) break into our good friends room, THIS WAS THE SPOT!.. the room belonged to Mr. Swayze and Koo-lio...
We bust into the room (dont remember who was in there) but I do remember a little KOREAN GIRL in Koo-lio's bed... Both Swayze and Koo-lio look at us and realize we might had had maybe 2 or 3 drinks... BUT Wait... too prop the door open (imma start calling them S and K because spelling the name is getting really annoying) S and K used a DC fork... all of a sudden I see EL NEGRO get a smile in his face (To which I realize he has an idea.. which consist of him steppin on the fork to try to make it fly) I... being the good person realize this but before I can try to stop it EL NEGRO.. BAM... Stomps on the floor, because he had 1 toooo many martinys misses and starts to laugh... I am relieved and dont say anything but then BAMM!!! EL NEGRO tries again and this time hits the fork right on the head and sends that SHIT FLYING... (THIS point ur thinking to youself... eh nothing happens, fork must have just jumped in the air flipped a couple of times and landed again... NAWW MAN UR WRONG!) FORK went as bay area people would say “HELLA/HECKA” crazy... shit went in the air hit the wall,, Swayze hit the floor Koo-lio busted some Liu Kang shit and dodged the fork... then the fork hit the bed and almost Popped out the little KOREAN GIRLs eye out... To our surprise it did not do such a thing BUT IT ALMOST DID... then the Korean girl opened her eyes said go away and went back to sleep... because EL NEGRO almost had killed her we listened to her and left :)
all I have to say is “GOOD TIMES” hahahahah

3 comments:

  1. OMG FREAKING ADOLFO!! HAHHAHAHAHHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIES!! ALL LIES!!! El Negro did no such thing. I know I was there

    ReplyDelete
  3. GUSTAVO!!! QUE MIERDA ES ESTO??!! u look nasty beaner foo... omg ur fucken random as fuhk!

    <3 jEnn

    ReplyDelete