EL PONY

EL PONY
Le botas match the color of the truck!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Maldito Licor

O alcohol.... MY best friend … my worst enemy... yea I know you are ALL shocked to discover that I, Mr. Pony, drink... :( pues, the answer is SI :(. unfortunately I have fallen trapped to this amazing, awesome, fascinating, incredible, marvelous, shocking, prodigious, stunning, wonderful and unbelievable little liquid that makes Men's confidence triple and women's “good looks” quadruple hahahha (JK all women are beautiful... alcohol helps find this beauty, once again JK)
anywho... if your asking yourself “why does thou drink... the answer is … Y not!!!” something always fun seems to happen when there is this liquid involved.... (most of the time its BAD stuff, but u cant get caught up on that stuff muahahaha)
So.. because I usually drink thursdays, fridays, and saturdays...(YEA YEA I KNOW DONT LOOK AT ME THAT WAY) ive decided to write about the fun stuff that happens lol

1 comment: